This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

Ok, I give in, I call "TROLL" on this post. You knew exactly how to blow it up. Happy now :chatterbox:

Eddie is actually the reason I gave into a Jeep forum and wanting to finally do what needs done to my Jeep instead of just a DD

Thank you Eddie !!

No doubt his tech articles and videos are great[emoji41]

Well, I hope that I've been able to assist you in some way shape or form here on WAYALIFE. :yup:

You have, believe me, Thank you ! Not just kissin up, I'm in my 50's and generally have lost faith in most people, so something in your words or actions have got the Jeep in me fired up...almost obsessed..ask my wife. :)

Here you go. This is where you insulted his jeep.

Okay, so, me saying that this pic of his Jeep just screams bad ass is an insult. Got it :thinking:

I'm pretty sure you went out of your way to find a picture to post so you could clown him and discredit his opinion.

Oh yeah, that's what I did. You so have me figured out. Never mind that he posted up that pic here on the forum in a thread he started where he was selling his tire. Of course, never mind that his Jeep looks exactly the same in his avatar.

image.php

I can only discredit an opinion if there's merit to it. Thank you for validating the fact that I am right - his opinion is in fact, meaningless. :yup:

Someone ban this tool. I've only read the last few post and I am tired of his bs all ready........ Go away troll!

Please refer to your moderators posts....kettle

Oh, I get it, you were trying to be clever. :yawn37:

A serious question here - what would it take for such a wonderful guy like you to just leave? I mean, you don't like me, you don't like the way I run my forum and you've made sure to let me and everybody know as much. We get it - really. So, now that we've covered all that, can you just move on and spend more of your time somewhere you do like and agree with how it's run? Or, are you just such a loser that this is the only way you can find meaning and purpose in your life?

Oh, I get it, you were trying to be clever. :yawn37:

A serious question here - what would it take for such a wonderful guy like you to just leave? I mean, you don't like me, you don't like the way I run my forum and you've made sure to let me and everybody know as much. We get it - really. So, now that we've covered all that, can you just move on and spend more of your time somewhere you do like and agree with how it's run? Or, are you just such a loser that this is the only way you can find meaning and purpose in your life?

A shirt and some shot glasses?

Top Bottom