Total botch job

ozziedtar

Attempted to install my ARB compressor, but screwed up. I removed the wrong bolt, and when I pulled on the fender, I broke the DRL bracket. Does anyone one know where I might be able to find one. I just want to reiterate, there was nothing wrong with the instructions, I just got the wrong bolt. Only one to blame is me.

onlyone

Attempted to install my ARB compressor, but screwed up. I removed the wrong bolt, and when I pulled on the fender, I broke the DRL bracket. Does anyone one know where I might be able to find one. I just want to reiterate, there was nothing wrong with the instructions, I just got the wrong bolt. Only one to blame is me.
I have a pair of halogen lights out of my Overland Gladiator you can have, if you have that style. Do you have LED or Halogen? Is that what broke?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ozziedtar

I have a pair of halogen lights out of my Overland Gladiator you can have, if you have that style. Do you have LED or Halogen? Is that what broke?
The light is okay, it is the bracket for the light. Hoping to find the bracket without having to buy a set of front fenders. I do appreciate the offer of the lights though.

Upvote 0

onlyone

I have some sport fenders I just removed. What do you have? You can have whatever you need if they will work.

edit; I see you have a Mojave. Let me know if the sports will work and I’ll mail them out to you.

Upvote 0

ozziedtar

I have some sport fenders I just removed. What do you have? You can have whatever you need if they will work.

edit; I see you have a Mojave. Let me know if the sports will work and I’ll mail them out to you.
I just needed the bracket for the light, and found them on EBAY. I appreciate the offer. Will be more careful in the future. When they come in, will repair the fender after I install the air compressor,l if I can ge the frigging running light connector off. It whooped my old butt today.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom