Tpms sensor help!

Jk909

Ok guys I used my aev procal to set my tpms at 23 psi about a month ago. I typically run 28 psi. Yesterday I decided to drive up to the mountains to play in the snow and while I was messing around on a fire road my pressure dropped to 23 triggering the warning as it should. Today I am back up to 28 and my dash is still showing the warning. I just pulled out my procal and gave it another try but it didn't work. Any advise?

MarkW13

Ok guys I used my aev procal to set my tpms at 23 psi about a month ago. I typically run 28 psi. Yesterday I decided to drive up to the mountains to play in the snow and while I was messing around on a fire road my pressure dropped to 23 triggering the warning as it should. Today I am back up to 28 and my dash is still showing the warning. I just pulled out my procal and gave it another try but it didn't work. Any advise?

I was told to up the pressure and drive 15 miles. The light should go out, then lower your pressure back down.

MarkW13

So do I need to bring it back up to 34?

The discussions i've seen talked about increasing pressure 5 over the alarm point and then driving around. I'd run them up to 30 and then go for a drive. The owners manual says it takes 15 miles of driving over 45 if my memory is correct.

Update. 20 minutes at least 15 mph.

Last edited:
tpms

The monitor will also go off for a broken sensor. If the jeep does not read all of the sensors, including the spare tire, it will set off the alarm.

GENREC

Didn't want to start another thread, but does anyone know the part numbers for the TPMS on a 2014 JKU Sport?

GENREC

Part Number: 56029398AB

Thanks man, yeah I see these on amazon and ebay for 50+ a set of 4 or 5, yet the dealer wants $80 a a piece..wtf?! There must be some difference?? we sure these fit 2014 JKU? What difference, why am I surprised. stealership

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Thanks man, yeah I see these on amazon and ebay for 50+ a set of 4 or 5, yet the dealer wants $80 a a piece..wtf?! There must be some difference?? we sure these fit 2014 JKU? What difference, why am I surprised. stealership

In the reviews of them, a couple of people said they worked on 2014s

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I can vouch for the 56029398AB's. I use them on my 2014 JKUR... no issues with my EVIC. Picked up five off of Amazon for less than $40.00.

Top Bottom