Trail JK’s pretty Penny Copperhead build

A little maintenance on Penny today. Replaced the 1350 u joint. Bone dry would be an understatement. Jeep is happy again! [emoji41]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453579914.630048.jpg.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453580007.742073.jpg.

Had the rig at Off Road Evolution for a couple of days to install my PSC RAM assist, Currie Tie Rod, Rear driveshaft, re-balance of the front driveshaft and added heavier weighted springs. Just a short list.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458356719.659097.jpg.

Had the rig at Off Road Evolution for a couple of days to install my PSC RAM assist, Currie Tie Rod, Rear driveshaft, re-balance of the front driveshaft and added heavier weighted springs. Just a short list.

Awesome!! You're Jeep should be a lot easier to manage on the trails now. Can't wait to hook up with the two of you again :thumb:

Awesome!! You're Jeep should be a lot easier to manage on the trails now. Can't wait to hook up with the two of you again :thumb:

Thank you! I'm excited to see how she handles on the big rocks now. There's been a few times times that made it real difficult to turn.

Let's make it soon! [emoji16]

I just read through this whole build thread and this is a great looking jeep, love the mods and the color.
Nice work!

Top Bottom