Trail JKโ€™s pretty Penny Copperhead build

jboo53

Looks awesome! I had the same thing goin for a bit when I installed my lift, where the back was higher up. Makes for some "fun" driving ๐Ÿ˜

Trail JK

Looks awesome! I had the same thing goin for a bit when I installed my lift, where the back was higher up. Makes for some "fun" driving ๐Ÿ˜

LOL!! You should have at least drove it like that for a day just to see people's reactions

Lol! The front shocks have been removed so the thing has some serious bounce. With the right music it could be a fun time! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Trail JK

Looking great guys!!!

Thanks Brendon! ๐Ÿ˜Š It looks so big, needs a little adjusting.

Wow! Turned out great. Congrats to you and Ray! I'm staying tuned for tomorrow's reveal!

Thanks Frank! Ray and his friends did an awesome job! I'm really impressed with their work and it was a fun day. Can't wait for tomorrow! It already looks like a completely different Jeep!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Looking very nice! There just aren't many things as pretty as that King blue!

Last edited:

AlStew

Thanks Al! Hope you were able to fix your Jeep. Man I felt bad for you when I saw your post. Eeek ๐Ÿ˜œ

All is well!

It was definitely a sad week thinking how I messed up my Jeep. But I took it to a pro and I got my Jeep back yesterday! I need to start a build thread so people can learn from my dumb mistakes ๐Ÿ˜‰

Trail JK

All is well!

It was definitely a sad week thinking how I messed up my Jeep. But I took it to a pro and I got my Jeep back yesterday! I need to start a build thread so people can learn from my dumb mistakes ๐Ÿ˜‰

That's awesome news! Don't beat yourself up, sometimes it's a learning thing. I'm so glad you're back on track again! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Top Bottom