Trail JK’s pretty Penny Copperhead build

Trail JK

Continues to look good.

Thanks!

:drool: your making my bank account hurt looking at your jeep!! I want coilovers and 37's even more now

Tell me about it. It's a good thing gas prices are down right now. Lol

Well done! Looks awesome :thumb:

Thanks!

Just can't get enough of that color. Best JK color. Congrats on the coilovers.

Thanks! I love so many colors it's hard to pick one!

You're really kicking some ass R&R!!! Jeep is looking great. 👍

Ty! Trying to get it buttoned up before April. Pacing well, Ray's been a rock star with the installs.

Looking great. Orange is the only way to go.

Thanks! Love Mango Tango too!

Man your jeep is so sick! Love the color also 👍

Thanks! Can't wait to test her out!

Trail JK

This morning we had the rock sliders welded. Hope to test them out next weekend.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423430039.620232.jpg .

Next install on the short list is the rock lights and I hope to have a tire carrier on order by the end of the month. 👍

Trail JK

Update: Ray installed half of the rock lights. Brackets were made from 1inch pallet banding material.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424233655.928071.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424233672.058704.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424233688.117899.jpg .

utiadam

LOSER
The rock lights turned out great! Ray has been very helpful with my questions about the coilover kits. He even took videos for me explaining the different parts.

AlStew

Thanks Alex! Ray said you got the stinger for your bumper that's awesome! Have you started a build thread for your Jeep?

Lol I need to start a build thread I know!

I need to complete some work that I'm actually proud of in order to start a thread.

Trail JK

Can you put Ray on loaner for a weekend. I've got a couple projects I need help with.😉 Lol. Looks great with the lights so far. 👍

Jason, I want that cage you just picked up. I can't speak for Ray but helping you with that install would benefit us too. 😉

The rock lights turned out great! Ray has been very helpful with my questions about the coilover kits. He even took videos for me explaining the different parts.

Awesome to hear Adam! I hope it saves you some time on your install. The rockstars look good! 👍

Lol I need to start a build thread I know!

I need to complete some work that I'm actually proud of in order to start a thread.

Yes start one! If anything it's nice to see how your Jeep is evolving. You're being too hard on yourself you've made good progress on it. No one needs to talk about that one time.. 😉

Jkuhl1233

looks good. Ive been wanting to cut my paint matched fenders as well. Wasn't sure how theyd look but yours turned out awesome! Hope mine do too :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Jason, I want that cage you just picked up. I can't speak for Ray but helping you with that install would benefit us too. 😉

You should pick one up. 👍I wouldn't turn down any help. double cage install day. 😃 maybe 10frank9 can stop by too to provide pointers since he's already done his. 😉

Trail JK

looks good. Ive been wanting to cut my paint matched fenders as well. Wasn't sure how theyd look but yours turned out awesome! Hope mine do too :thumb:

I was nervous too but so glad I did it. It's pretty easy once you pick your desired line/shape. After cutting take some time to sand the edges. Be sure to post up pictures after you go for it. 👍

You should pick one up. 👍I wouldn't turn down any help. double cage install day. 😃 maybe 10frank9 can stop by too to provide pointers since he's already done his. 😉

Yep, soon. I want to pick up a tire carrier first. Need more dough.

Which rock lights did you get?

I know you can find them for less on eBay. I went with the super nova 4 white, two strings of 10.

http://www.ecolocityled.com/product/led_module_super_nova_4_white/led-modules

Last edited:
Top Bottom