Trail Wildlife!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The healthy wild stallions are a sight to behold...and I wouldn't want to piss one off.

No kidding! This guy was pissed at the other smaller guy and was fierce in his attacks against him. Can't imagine what he could do to a person.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Totally over the top photos of the wild horses. I guess you gotta get out there or you'll never see anything like it. This is the best I can do. Alvin on the trail to the Crystal Mill near Marble, Colorado. Totally boring.:yawn37:
Alvin .jpg

spinuck

Last week, Cindy and I did some exploring and came across a team of mustangs galloping across Northern Nevada desert. By the look of it, a big stallion was running his mares away from a smaller one and was aggressively trying to chase it away. It was an impressive site to see and here are a few photos that we were able to take of the action. I hope you enjoy.

I'll have to see if I can find some pics we got while driving out the north(west?) side of Pyramid Lake (NV, the real Pyramid Lake). We were just driving down the road and were suddenly engulfed in a pack of wild horses, probably about 20. Was truly amazing.

cbetts

I typically always see the big horn sheep in Bishop, CA:

(click images to view larger picture)

Saw this guy crossing the trail in Last Chance Canyon:

Occasionaly, we bump into horses coming down Wyman Canyon in Bishop:

Brankz

I typically always see the big horn sheep in Bishop, CA:

(click images to view larger picture)

Saw this guy crossing the trail in Last Chance Canyon:

Occasionaly, we bump into horses coming down Wyman Canyon in Bishop:

Is it me or your rig is a hummer? And your avatar is a hummer?

WininUtah

Kinda new on this forum, gotta start somewhere. We see Desert Big Horn in Zion N.P. a good portion of the time.

medium800.jpg

Even in Winter:

medium800.jpg

cbetts

Lol.... I wonder if he knows this is a jeep forum lol but it's cool I guess

Yep, I am a Hummer fanatic. I have made a few runs with your group and thouroughly enjoyed the company. Some of the SoCal group has seen my truck and know I am not afraid of getting it scratched/dented/beat-up. Besides, one day I will probably own a Jeep since Hummer is gone.

I now release this thread back to the topic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom