Trembley's Build

Trembley

So my magnaflow Muffler showed up, looks great..going to wait till my dealer replaces the exhaust gaskets on the head before I piece it in there...here it is welded in place of the resonator I cut out.

IMG_0394[2].jpg

Stock Muffler Gone...nice and neat!

IMG_0392[1].jpg

Pic of where I cut the factory exhaust off to mimic some of the other systems out there.

IMG_0393[1].jpg

So for what should have been $80 I have a high clearance system...I say what should have been because I got the muffler for $30 b using rewards points...can't beat that.

Project LED rock lights is also now complete, I will wait till dark and take a pic and post it up for you guys!

I ordered a KC tube bracket to mount a trail flag to for my Michigan trip coming up and also ordered a synergy Fire extinguisher mount for the big 5 pounder I have to carry.

Last edited:

Trembley

Here is some pics of the rock lights, what they looked like on delivery.

IMG_0398[1].jpg

Example of how I mounted them.

IMG_0399[1].jpg

How they look all lit up.

IMG_0407[1].jpg

Rock Lights Engage!!

IMG_0406[1].jpg

Trembley

KC Clamp on Light mount I am using to mount a flag.

IMG_0409[1].jpg

Flag Mounted

IMG_0408[1].jpg

Fire Extinguisher Mounted...

IMG_0411[1].jpg

Ready to roll to Michigan!!

Trembley

Did my Rear Lights today. These were a great deal at $35 for the pair of them!

IMG_0414[1].jpg

And at Night..that garage is about 150ft

IMG_0419[1].jpg

Trembley

So after coming back from Michigan and the Dunes...All I can say is...time to put on a real lift.

Budget Boost is going bye bye and I'll be ordering up some stuff from now through the winter and hopefully get it done by spring.

Going with 4" plush ride coils, some Bilsteins from a friend, a bunch of bracketry and arms from Synergy...should be really nice when done. Ohhh a JE Reel DS up front as well.

I've already got the Metalcloak Bumpstops and Synergy front and rear trackbar brackets sitting in the garage. Next up will be some rear lower shock relocation brackets with built in skids.

Can't wait to get her some clearance!!

JKBlackie

So after coming back from Michigan and the Dunes...All I can say is...time to put on a real lift.

Budget Boost is going bye bye and I'll be ordering up some stuff from now through the winter and hopefully get it done by spring.

Going with 4" plush ride coils, some Bilsteins from a friend, a bunch of bracketry and arms from Synergy...should be really nice when done. Ohhh a JE Reel DS up front as well.

I've already got the Metalcloak Bumpstops and Synergy front and rear trackbar brackets sitting in the garage. Next up will be some rear lower shock relocation brackets with built in skids.

Can't wait to get her some clearance!!

I might be interested in buying your BB whenever you upgrade!

Trembley

Some pics of the parts rolling in for my lift...I am very happy with them nice and beefy, good finish, let's hope they work as well on the Jeep!

Synergy Front Track Bar Bracket

IMG_0488[1].jpg

Synergy Rear Track Bar Bracket

IMG_0487[1].jpg

Metalcloak Front adjustable bump stops

IMG_0489[1].jpg

Metalcloak Rear adjustable bump stops

IMG_0490[1].jpg

Started to get really excited with the idea of being up on a real lift!!

More parts and pics to come!

Trembley

Damn...been awhile since I posted here....since that last post. Lift is all on...works like a dream, went to Windrock ORV this past summer and wheeled this shit out of it. Only things I have purchased since then were some more synergy skid plates, I now have the full system underneath, I have a Crawler Conceptz Tire Carrier on there now as well, Replaces the stock hinges and has a nice linked arm...I like it fairly well.

And we just threw some 37" MTR K's and 17x9 Slabs on there. Pretty happy with the rig and some more expensive shit is in my future....I now also have a health addiction to RC Cars lol!

Top Bottom