Tuffy tailgate security enclosure

Twash53

I am selling a tuffy tailgate enclosure I purchased from quadratec, it's brand new, never been installed, in quadratec the part number is 14036.0011 sells for 196.99 which is what I payed for it, I will sell for 120 shipped or 100 local pickup in or around 21771.... Thanks!

I am selling a tuffy tailgate enclosure I purchased from quadratec, it's brand new, never been installed, in quadratec the part number is 14036.0011 sells for 196.99 which is what I payed for it, I will sell for 120 shipped or 100 local pickup in or around 21771.... Thanks!

Will in fit a 2005 TJ?

I don't think it would be hard to make it fit, wouldn't be direct bolt in, but not hard to make a few holes to bolt it into any existing holes you already have in your jeep, comes with brackets and hardware, and it's adjustable....

Yea like I said wouldn't be a direct bolt up, but I had a 98 TJ and from what I remember about the tailgate and rear seat, this would cover it completely.... Would just have to make your own bolt up points, (4 of them) on the front bracket and the rest bolts into that bracket itself

Yea like I said wouldn't be a direct bolt up, but I had a 98 TJ and from what I remember about the tailgate and rear seat, this would cover it completely.... Would just have to make your own bolt up points, (4 of them) on the front bracket and the rest bolts into that bracket itself

Interested....

looks like it could be made to work.... how would you want payment if I bought it from you, and can you ship it to CT?

Let me know.

I can do paypal, and could get it shipped off to you today..... I'll send you a pm now

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom