Tumbler Begins: '17 JKUR HR

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Sorry about the divorce but glad your back! I think I saw your jeep recently (September/October time frame) down in southern Delaware when I was at my parents place and meant to message you but forgot your username on here
Could that have been around Jeep Week in Ocean City? I was down there (Dagsboro) for the weekend visiting my parents also. In fact my dad runs IG Burton Chevy and Chrysler of Berlin, the main sponsor this year.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Could that have been around Jeep Week in Ocean City? I was down there (Dagsboro) for the weekend visiting my parents also. In fact my dad runs IG Burton Chevy and Chrysler of Berlin, the main sponsor this year.

Very well could have been. Parents live in bay colony which is right there in dagsboro as well. I believe my mom just got here new car from them as well in October lol

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Very well could have been. Parents live in bay colony which is right there in dagsboro as well. I believe my mom just got here new car from them as well in October lol

GTFO, my parents live in there also! Their house backs right up to the marina.

Andy5160

Hooked
Welcome back and welcome to the club. My shit was going on for three years a it is fucked up and depressing. I actually found a lot of comfort here on the forum so stick around build your new toys and enjoy life.
Good luck with everything.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
If there is one thing in life that is certain, it is change...when life gives you lemons, don't just make lemonade...make champagne!...

I've been through it...the hardest part in the beginning is your children...but believe me, not only does life get better, it can become great...but it's all up to you.

Jeeps are great for all that ails you...

Top Bottom