unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

I just finished installing my LoD sliders. Install was a bigger pain than anticipated but i got it done with my basic skills, and i definitely can not weld, so that gave me only one option. I'm pretty happy with em, excited to see how well they hold up on this run. I have a feeling i will like them even more after they save my body a couple times.

View attachment 222774

View attachment 222775

Those were the first sliders I was gonna get I really liked them but I went with evo .

This weekend or next?

Edit: P.S. Kyle, did you see the coffee thread???

I'd say next weekend. More people should know their travel details and we can hash out any last minute details? Or not. I don't care either way. I'm free Saturday only, though.

I'd say next weekend. More people should know their travel details and we can hash out any last minute details? Or not. I don't care either way. I'm free Saturday only, though.

You need a trim also?

I'm still debating between cutting with a saw or grinding down the seam... I'm still on the fence about how I wanna go about it, because I don't want to paint my pinch seams black unless I have too...

You need a trim also?

I'm still debating between cutting with a saw or grinding down the seam... I'm still on the fence about how I wanna go about it, because I don't want to paint my pinch seams black unless I have too...

Y'all could just wait until 2am the first night and do it.... Speaking of which, whatever happened to the other Dave?

Y'all could just wait until 2am the first night and do it.... Speaking of which, whatever happened to the other Dave?
:cheesy:
I was just wondering about Daverawr the other day... anyone have his number?? He hasn't been around much at all...

Edit: looks like his last post was in the EDRA thread after Nick dropped off his rear bumper at the mall for upgrades?

Last edited:
:cheesy:
I was just wondering about Daverawr the other day... anyone have his number?? He hasn't been around much at all...

Edit: looks like his last post was in the EDRA thread after Nick dropped off his rear bumper at the mall for upgrades?

I'm friends with him on FB but haven't seen much of him either.

This weekend or next?

Edit: P.S. Kyle, did you see the coffee thread???

Next weekend works for me, we can meet at Dave's so everybody can use his test ditch ;)

Then once we're done, go get some grub or a brew.

I haven't seen the coffee thread, but now I'm gonna go hunt for it!

Next weekend works for me, we can meet at Dave's so everybody can use his test ditch ;)

Then once we're done, go get some grub or a brew.

I haven't seen the coffee thread, but now I'm gonna go hunt for it!

Maybe now would be a good time to take cookies to the neighbors house and maybe he will let us barrow his forklift? :hmm:

Hey guys! Man we really wanted to come to the September 30th run. Work just came down yesterday with a "btw you guys were right and now everything is changing and is due the week of the 3rd". Short of a miracle, I think I'm going to be living at work the next two weeks :doh::doh::doh: We are on vacation during the Oct run. Sounds like a lot of fun; and I still will try to work my ass off to free up that weekend.

Hey guys! Man we really wanted to come to the September 30th run. Work just came down yesterday with a "btw you guys were right and now everything is changing and is due the week of the 3rd". Short of a miracle, I think I'm going to be living at work the next two weeks :doh::doh::doh: We are on vacation during the Oct run. Sounds like a lot of fun; and I still will try to work my ass off to free up that weekend.

Bummer. Good luck at work and hope to see you at the mid October run!

I'd quit that damn job :D:D:D

In other news, just called and booked the room for that weekend. Thanks Mike for the heads up on the HF discount at Motel 6!

I'd quit that damn job :D:D:D

In other news, just called and booked the room for that weekend. Thanks Mike for the heads up on the HF discount at Motel 6!

Lol it must of been you who Dustin was talking about, I canceled my online reservation and just called them up maybe 30 minutes ago. :thumb:

Lol it must of been you who Dustin was talking about, I canceled my online reservation and just called them up maybe 30 minutes ago. :thumb:

Lol, prolly so. That's the name of the guy who took my reservation, seemed like a nice enough guy. I know this won't be the Hilton Suites, but everybody says it's always super clean. I'm ready for this trip!

Top Bottom