VIDEO : A Crazy Great Deal w/BONUS Ripley Clip

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
15% Off MSRP end of year special along with dealer discounts that bring the total price of a fully loaded 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon down below base cost, was simply too crazy of a great deal for Cindy and I to pass up. Needless to say, you'll get to see what we got and the deal you can still get or at least, until the end of the year. Be sure to stick around till the end to see a BONUS Ripley clip too 😁

We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎅

#jeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator

waynem

Wow ... congrats on the deal but surprised you gave up on a stick and a 2dr ! Looking forward to what you do with this one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow ... congrats on the deal but surprised you gave up on a stick and a 2dr ! Looking forward to what you do with this one.
Thank you. And, I won't lie, getting rid of Pippi wasn't an easy decision, just one that made the most sense for us.

jeeeep

Hooked
Congrats! crazy discounts on the 2023's there, not that level of crazy around here ...yet.

My daughter came in Friday night, she almost passed the house, her 1st words were "What did you do?"
She thinks it's ugly as sin, but she'll be borrowing it. LOL

Just tried the balloon with my dog, nope, not having any of it, she's a big chicken dog lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! crazy discounts on the 2023's there, not that level of crazy around here ...yet.

My daughter came in Friday night, she almost passed the house, her 1st words were "What did you do?"
She thinks it's ugly as sin, but she'll be borrowing it. LOL

Just tried the balloon with my dog, nope, not having any of it, she's a big chicken dog lol
Sucks that the discounts aren't coming your way but then, you are in Texas and it's a big market out there.

Too funny about your daughter LOL

rkwfxd

15% Off MSRP end of year special along with dealer discounts that bring the total price of a fully loaded 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon down below base cost, was simply too crazy of a great deal for Cindy and I to pass up. Needless to say, you'll get to see what we got and the deal you can still get or at least, until the end of the year. Be sure to stick around till the end to see a BONUS Ripley clip too 😁

We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎅

#jeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator
Nooooo!!!!! Pippy was my favorite.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very real. Prob EVO 1/4 pounder/winch and high n tight rear with receiver. Leaning RockJock for the lift, I’ve liked their stuff.

Do we get a hint of what you are doing? 😬
Awesome and funny you would say as much. The obvious lift for us would have been ACCUAIR but like I say in the video, it's hard not to use this blank slate to test out something new. And, RockJock is very high on our list of suspension system that we're considering. As far as bumpers go, there really aren't too many options that we like more than the 1/4 pounder and we'll most likely run it again as well. Not sure about the rear being that we really need this truck to tow and the High n Tight isn't really setup well for that.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Congrats Eddie. Last year I picked up our Rubicon sarge green gladiator and after having two wranglers, I gotta say I absolutely love our gladiator. Merry Christmas.

Yeah that Gladiator’s cool and all but I was there for the Ripley clip…

Lol, in all seriousness I wish I could take advantage of these deals too but I could never let my 2 door go and want to pay it off and get a Gladiator to use as a capable truck and keep my Wrangler as an eventual crawler. This build will be one for me to watch for sure.

Congratulations my friend!

Top Bottom