VIDEO : Building of a Dynatrac ProRock 80 Full-Float Rear Axle

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
On my list called "when I win the lottery" :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank you for the vid!

JAGS

Hooked
Another great production video. Always learn a lot from your vids! I don't think I'll need a PR80 anytime soon, but it's cool to how Dynatrac makes one.

Robin.CT

Awesome vid... This is the next "big" upgrade I'm doing to my rig... PR80 rear and PR60 front to run 38x14.5's...
This is where she's at now..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401308845.859120.jpg

Shilohsho

Seeing the video gives the purchase price a little bit of JUSTICE. There is definitely things that most of us don't have in our garage or shop to make this unit.

rinkishjk

Great video! Really shows the craftsmanship that goes into the axle and why it costs so much. That ring gear clearance is super tight!

RDE2ROK

D80

Awesome video Eddie! It's cool to see how there made, I have one in a crate sitting in my garage next to the PR60, waiting for more parts before I can do the instal.:rock:

newtdog

Nice to see things still being made in the U.S.A. Too bad I can't afford them!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

bnatt78

Saw the video and want one! Thank you to everyone who shot the video and made or designed it!

Sent from my SM-N900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

meanderjk

Very nice - the only drawback to the video for me is the hit my wallet may take in the near future as a result. ;)

It is exciting to see the quality work in putting those together.

thx

Ed Lapadura

As a builder and fabricator I have to ask why the brackets were not fully welded? welding them after the installation will cause the tubes to warp slightly. Are the axle tubes going to be fully supported by a fixture for final welding? Having built a lot of rears from scratch for drag racing I've learned to install the housing ends on after all the brackets are fully welded to insure the ends are on perfectly square. Just wondering if your rear will be sent back to them for final welding after you make sure all the brackets work for your set up.

Top Bottom