VIDEO : DECKED OUT Jeep Gladiator Truck Bed Drawer Storage System Installation

kevman65

I could be wrong, but I don’t think the bolts protrude through the lid into the drawer space. I’m pretty sure the hold the lid to the interior frame pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I was thinking more of the ammo cans, in the video they appear to stick 1/2" or more beyond the nut. I'd hate to slice a hand open trying to dig something out in the dark.
Or even have something hang on one and get torn pulling it out.

Discount Tire

Caught the Bug
What an unbelievable Decked set-up. That looks fantastic and makes everything so organized. :2thumbsup:

I always enjoy your install videos. Thank you.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thank you for the video Eddie. The instructions are great, but being able to see the video made it that much easier.

You no longer have to drill for the plate on the back, which is good and bad. I had to loosen up some other stuff to get the plate lined up. No biggie, but just a heads up to anyone getting this.

Also, they suggest drilling out some 1/2 holes in the ammo cans to allow water to drain. The dimples are provided for the task.

Finally, they do provide rubber covers for the j bolts so no worries about catching stuff on the threaded end.

Pics below

Attachments

• 4B9DA455-44E7-4E67-8871-40FC9333A19E.jpeg
    4B9DA455-44E7-4E67-8871-40FC9333A19E.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 884DDBCD-2C79-4592-9E04-9C2336C18310.jpeg
    884DDBCD-2C79-4592-9E04-9C2336C18310.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 9

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the video Eddie. The instructions are great, but being able to see the video made it that much easier.

You no longer have to drill for the plate on the back, which is good and bad. I had to loosen up some other stuff to get the plate lined up. No biggie, but just a heads up to anyone getting this.

Also, they suggest drilling out some 1/2 holes in the ammo cans to allow water to drain. The dimples are provided for the task.

Finally, they do provide rubber covers for the j bolts so no worries about catching stuff on the threaded end.

Pics below
So glad the video helped and thank you for posting the updates they made. (y)

Top Bottom