VIDEO : HOW TO Carry a 37" Spare Tire on a Jeep Gladiator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A 37 inch tire is about the largest size spare that you can carry on a Jeep Gladiator or at least, in the factory location up between the frame rails. However, if you have a factory hitch receiver installed, the amount of space between it and the rear track bar will be just shy of what you need to make it work. In this video, you'll see how installing an aftermarket rear track bar with bends in it, like the kind that Clayton Off Road makes, will give you the clearance that you need.

BUY A CLAYTON REAR TRACK BAR: https://amzn.to/3V7BzU3

#jeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #gladiator #37inch #sparetire #claytonoffroad #nittotire #trailgrappler #kmcwheels #ad

Please note that the Amazon links posted are associate links and purchases made through them will help support this channel.

Those tank wheels are growing on me! Thanks for this video, I’m looking at going to 37 inch trail grapplers this summer on the gladiator.
Not gonna lie, I really love the Grenades and decided to run Tanks just to do something different but now, I really love the Tanks too 🤪

I thought I'd be able to get away with squeezing it in there with the Evo Enforcer kit, but the lowest overall diameter of a 37 I've found so far is 36.80...sooo nope! Glad you posted this!

I thought I'd be able to get away with squeezing it in there with the Evo Enforcer kit, but the lowest overall diameter of a 37 I've found so far is 36.80...sooo nope! Glad you posted this!
I was hoping the same. Still, the solution isn't too bad and glad we could be of help :)

Great video! I am going use the exact same track bar on our (I mean Tracie’s) Gladiator.

Love the Ripley Cam, she is so cute! Enough Jeep stuff, it’s definitely time for you to play frisbee with her!

Great video! I am going use the exact same track bar on our (I mean Tracie’s) Gladiator.

Love the Ripley Cam, she is so cute! Enough Jeep stuff, it’s definitely time for you to play frisbee with her!
LOL - awesome! How tall of a lift are you going to install?

As for Ripley, I will play with her now 😁

Nice assist on the bolt Cindy! Glad you guys found an easy and 'cheaper' solution to run the 37" spare. Definitely looks like it will work and clear with the axle cycling but, a little rubbing never hurt anyone!
LOL - definitely a nice assist and so far, it looks like it's clearing. I should note that Synergy does make a similar track bar and it's actually a bit cheaper too. For those who are wondering.

Top Bottom