VIDEO : MOBY MANIA - MOTECH Drone Footage of Our LS WRANGLER Racing Across the Desert

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! So does the new MOCAN give you features previously unavailable with your previous setup or did you do it just for the new fan to function as intended?

It was just an updated version of this:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/48857-MoCANNED-MOBY!

Very cool...for some reason the vid didn't load on the forum thread for me, but was able to view it on your youtube channel...I had to watch it twice to make sure the screen dissolves were not due to me being hung over from a late dinner party last night...

I'm assuming the drone operator was in Moby with you?...footage was awesome...

:cheesy: Could have been that too :crazyeyes:

Yes, the operator was in Moby.

Great new perspective on Moby in action! Perfect viewing with late coffee while camping....thanks☕️

Glad you liked it :)

JeepDrum

Awesome video! I always love seeing some of the great scenery out west. Some of the shots people are getting with drones these days are crazy too. Good to see Moby getting exercise.

Jd45acp

Moby Lives!!

Great to see Moby out and running in the desert! Thank you for relieving our anxiety of Moby's condition. ;-)

Elkn

Elkn

The great white whale moby looks so awesome out on the dirt great video nice to see moby out stritch ing his legs

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
No matter what other Jeeps come and go, I feel like Moby is the foundation that Wayalife was built on and has earned his permanent spot in the garage.
He's not just a Jeep, he's history on wheels.

Jimi2b

C'est magique, images magnifiques, JKU impressionnant, que demander d'autre :RÉ

It's magical, gorgeous pictures, awesome JKU, what else :RÉ

Top Bottom