VIDEO : SUPER BRIGHT Magnetic ROCK LIGHTS + 30% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LUX LED Rock Lights are super small, extremely bright and crazy easy to install on a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator. Using powerful magnets, they secure firmly to any flat patch of steel and that means they can literally be attached to just about anywhere on your rig and without drilling, hardware or tools of any kind. And, with the release of their all new MONSTER LED, they're now brighter than ever before. You can see these new lights as well as all the Pro Installer options you can get with them in this video.

Rock Light Installation Video:

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW: https://luxlightingsystems.com/
USE COUPON CODE: EDDIE15 for 15% OFF Storewide
SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF purchases made on BLACK FRIDAY

BUY
an ACC BAR: USE COUPON CODE: WALBLK15 for 15% OFF WAYALIFE Parts

#rocklights #ledlight #wayalife #magneticlight #lux #luxlights #nightwheeling #jeep #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #jljeep #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #gladiatorjeep #gladiatortruck #jkwrangler #wranglerjk #jeepjk #jkjeep #proinstaller

Last edited:

boardsurfer

Excellent lights. I put 3 under the front bumper and I love that with a little slack in the wires, I can reposition them towards the tire if I need light there.

Jackboeker83

Awesome. I need to write them and see if they will replace my old plastic pro installer that melted with the new aluminum.

jeeeep

Hooked
Pretty good difference in the brightness.
I've been wanting a set of these, 30% BF deal, hell yeah! (y)
Just saw they have RGB, my daughter has been asking about this for her Jeep... I've always said no, borderline ricer lol but I think I'll surprise her.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man. Our home improvement fund is about to take a hit with all the discounts coming. 😁
LOL - it's all about priorities 😁
Excellent lights. I put 3 under the front bumper and I love that with a little slack in the wires, I can reposition them towards the tire if I need light there.
I really do like how you can move them around and get light to where you need them. Really helpful and I've done just that out on the trail.
Awesome
Should get another set 🤔
LOL - you know you need them 😁(y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty good difference in the brightness.
I've been wanting a set of these, 30% BF deal, hell yeah! (y)
Just saw they have RGB, my daughter has been asking about this for her Jeep... I've always said no, borderline ricer lol but I think I'll surprise her.
LOL - they're rock lights! You just need to keep reminding yourself of that. And yes, I was really surprised that they'd be willing to do 15% off on Black Friday on top of the 15% off they're offering to give a big time 30% off total. It really is a deal!
Nice. They really hooked you up.
It really was super nice of them to reach out to us like this. Apparently, our last video did really well for them and they were grateful for it.
Awesome! I like these new lights definitely see a difference in brightness.
I'm glad the camera was able to show it :)
I loved these lights. The magnet was so helpful. I don’t have a need for them right now but 30% is sweet.
The magnets alone make them awesome but the brightness of them is just icing on the cake. And yes, 30% off is amazing!

Lperdue

LUX LED Rock Lights are super small, extremely bright and crazy easy to install on a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator. Using powerful magnets, they secure firmly to any flat patch of steel and that means they can literally be attached to just about anywhere on your rig and without drilling, hardware or tools of any kind. And, with the release of their all new MONSTER LED, they're now brighter than ever before. You can see these new lights as well as all the Pro Installer options you can get with them in this video.

Rock Light Installation Video:

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW: https://luxlightingsystems.com/
USE COUPON CODE: EDDIE15 for 15% OFF Storewide
SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF purchases made on BLACK FRIDAY

BUY
an ACC BAR: USE COUPON CODE: WALBLK15 for 15% OFF WAYALIFE Parts

#rocklights #ledlight #wayalife #magneticlight #lux #luxlights #nightwheeling #jeep #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #jljeep #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #gladiatorjeep #gladiatortruck #jkwrangler #wranglerjk #jeepjk #jkjeep #proinstaller
What the hell Eddie, release a video like this just before Black Friday. Take my money. Plus I’ve been needing to get a set. Awesome video.

Ruvicon

Eddie, what is the ideal placement of lights on a JK for crawling, not mall show...

Vic

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, what is the ideal placement of lights on a JK for crawling, not mall show...

Vic
Ideally, you want the light placed in areas where they'll illuminate the ground in front of your tires, just behind them and both front and back and without shining in the eyes of your spotter or at least, as much as possible. Up front, up in the fender or just behind the grill is good and then just behind the front tires up under the body but behind the pinch seam. In the rear, just in front of the rear tires in the same way and then somewhere near the rear frame rails but out of harms way. This will be different based on what your exhaust situation and or suspension system.

Very cool! Rock lights in general are something I never thought I needed, but the more camping trips I do the more I start to like the idea of more light period. I originally looked towards the KC Cyclones, but the fact these are magnetic and therefore very versatile, they are definitely intriguing. Excited to see them all lit up under the 392!

Top Bottom