VIDEO : Wash Up on the Trail Like a Pro Using a RinseKit Portable Shower

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There's nothing nicer than washing up after a long day out on a dusty or muddy trail and with RinseKit, you can do it like a pro. In this video, you'll get to learn all about their 4 gallon, battery powered Cube, optional Touchless Auto Nozzle and their awesome Hyper Heater that can warm up water to 110° and in just 30 seconds. Of course, they also make other models such as the 5 gallon Rack which is perfect for a Jeep Wrangler with a roof rack or Gladiator with a bed rack and they make a 4.5 Gallon Pro Pak that can be carried like a back pack. And, in my opinion, all their products are a must have for anyone who considers themselves to be, an avid overlander.

BUY RINSEKIT HERE*: https://rinsekit.com/?rfsn=7334063...._medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=7334063.c6861c

#portableshower #rinsekit #wayalife #jeep #overlanding #jeepgladiator #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #jeepjt #jtjeep #gladiatortruck #jeeptruck #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #jljeep #offroad #camping #shower #campshower

* Please note this is an affiliate link and WAYALIFE does receive a commission from sales made through it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty awesome.
I think so too. Just the Cube alone is really handy to have just as a hands free sink. The spray nozzle has been great to clean up everything from muddy boots to Ripley after getting all dirty.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Same place I saw it!!!! But I grabbed the handle and made it rain all over the booth... :)
These are so cool!!!
We use them to clean off our stuff at events.
LOL - awesome and yes, super handy to get things cleaned up. No BS about it 👍

jeeeep

Hooked
Now that I'm an adult, going days without a shower is why I prefer "close to" camping hotels lol

That setup is pretty slick.

Took a look at their prcing and it's not shocking like looking at fridges, also some very useful accessories like the water heater rods if you don't have space for the full heater, reasonably priced. (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Such a great setup! I like the different addons and features that all seem plug and play.
Agreed. The RinseKit Cube alone is awesome but all the extras make it way cooler.
Great review, I just might have to get one after all, between kids, wife, ect, It makes sense
Thanks! It's kind of silly how something like being able to wash up easier can become something you just gotta have LOL
Now that I'm an adult, going days without a shower is why I prefer "close to" camping hotels lol

That setup is pretty slick.

Took a look at their prcing and it's not shocking like looking at fridges, also some very useful accessories like the water heater rods if you don't have space for the full heater, reasonably priced. (y)
Glad to hear you don't think the pricing is too bad because I really don't think it is either. Sure, you can do all this out of a jug of water for free but not with the ease and features that you get with the RinseKit.

Brute

Hooked
It's been on my list for awhile...I had an old school shower system I rigged by putting a bilge pump into a bucket and hooking it up to a motorcycle battery for our beach trips back in Hawaii...

I'm going to spring for a 3.5 gal Pro with the immersion heater...very small and portable package...also compatible with the hands free auto nozzle.

My dad's home-made sink in the trunk of his car ('69 Cadillac Sedan DeVille) that we used for washing up after a day outdoors. No need for anyone else's manufactured thing. This the technology we used since I was a kid in maybe 1964 (starting with a different car).

Attachments

• IMG_20211108_113126.jpg
    IMG_20211108_113126.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom