Watcha cookin'?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
LOL! When in the south do as the southern people do. It's kinda like Spam. Yet not as greasy. You slice it and fry it on both sides, then add some eggs and cheese between two pieces if toasted bread. It kinda has this nasty dry type of texture. I tried it the other day at a roadside cafe. Thought I would give it another chance. Not AS gourmet as you brothers. Someone told me you can just peel back the wrapping and eat it...I ain't that adventurous! It is definitely a taste I am still trying to acquire.:cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Damn! I'm starting to wonder if you have a resident chef.

Just Overlander. I keep him in a box like the gimp.

Super easy. 2 tbs coconut oil, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 tsp dried rosemary. Rinse and dry the birds, salt and pepper them, mix the above and spread on the chickens. Bake at 350 until they hit 165 degrees internal temp.

Eat, debone and then make broth in a crockpot for the next 2 days. :thumb:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Just Overlander. I keep him in a box like the gimp.

Super easy. 2 tbs coconut oil, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 tsp dried rosemary. Rinse and dry the birds, salt and pepper them, mix the above and spread on the chickens. Bake at 350 until they hit 165 degrees internal temp.

Eat, debone and then make broth in a crockpot for the next 2 days. :thumb:

Looks and sounds good! Gonna have to try.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Brussels spouts in bacon grease and chicken gizzards and hearts in ghee. Waiting for the rice to finish to see how it turned out.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415755768.890916.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Vegan New York steaks.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416793153.143570.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416793101.524425.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416793101.524425.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom