Wave from Anthem AZ

martinzusmc

Well after being jeepless for 3 years I decided I could not take it anymore.. So, I sold my Supercharged Mustang RTR. And picked up Project Sgt Rocker from off road extreme.
Being a veteran the OD Green just called to me..the wife.. Not a fan of the color...haha

Just wanted to drop in and Hi.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard! As a former Zonie I miss wheelin' the desert, especially this time of year. Hope you enjoy the forum and get some great tips on building your ride up, great places to go or both.:yup:

TheFett

Waving back from South Florida. Man those pics make me drool. Wayyyy to flat around here at times....lol

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
You've got a very nice looking ride.:thumb: Glad you posted the pics.:yup: Oh, yeah, Devil's Staircase on Broken Arrow Trail in Sedona. Put the first dings in my skid plate there. Of course, four fat asses in the seats and a rainy afternoon didn't help. Where was the ABS when I needed it.:cheesy:

martinzusmc

I used to go shooting out there, but damn a-hole trashed the hell out of the area so they closed some of the good places. I never wheeled , but now I have gears and a locker I might check it out.

Top Bottom