Wave From Bremerton, WA

14JK-U

hello everyone, brand new member here, I grew up in old CJ's as a child and a YJ here and there. I always knew growing up i had to have a jeep when i started driving so i started working at the ripe old age of 12 at our local gun range cleaning up and loading new targets. by the time i turned 16 i had enough for a decent looking but strong running TJ. now 13 years later I've owned 4 wranglers including the 2014 JKU sport and the wifes 2015 JK rubicon. it was a miracle i found a woman with the same passion for Jeep as myself and now we're almost 5 years into raising our son in the same WAYALIFE. I've been a member of other forums on and off through the years and somehow never heard of this one until i stumbled across eddie's videos on youtube today (which are great). the one thing the other forums never had that i felt like i needed was the sense of family and friendship that makes the Jeep brand so great, eddie's videos captured that in every way possible. anyway, this is my virtual wave to all you and here's to hoping to meet some of you soon

Welcome from down the street in Port Orchard! I have plenty of trips planned this next year and more company the better.

Welcome from down the street in Port Orchard! I have plenty of trips planned this next year and more company the better.

sounds great, I haven't hooked up with anyone locally. I go out to tahuya quite often as my work schedule allows. I'm completely stock as of now but have phase 1 of the build commencing in 2 weeks when all my parts arrive

Top Bottom