Wave from Chicago, IL

BeniaminV

Hello everyone

Name is Beniamin and from Chicago, IL. First time Jeep Owner. Just bought a 2016 Jeep Wangler Unlimited Sport with tow package. Color is Granite. So far I'm loving it. Hope to meet a lot of you!

Here is a couple of photos

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpg
    IMG_2555.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2556.jpg
    IMG_2556.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 34

BeniaminV

Wave back from Oklahoma! Welcome to WAL! Sweet Ride!

Thank you! Loved Oklahoma when I drive thru there. I go on a road trip every year! This year I'll be taking the JK.

Welcome from downstate

Thank you. Where downstate?

Welcome from Texas. I also have a granite jeep and love it! Great color choice!!

Woot woot. Texas! Thank you very much! When I went to the dealer they asked me "What kinda of Jeep are you looking for?" And I just said "Granite Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with the Tow Package" Guy looks at me and says "Great, but letting you know, I don't have Granite here, and I doubt we have any in stock and the Sport doesn't come with the tow package." So we went through the lot and sure enough, no Granite. He then said he will check his inventory. He looks and says "I will be right back" and literally runs away from the desk. Comes back and says "You need to play the lotto TONIGHT. We just did a dealer trade and guess what? Jeep, Color, and package you want just arrived"

pinkcamotexan

Woot woot. Texas! Thank you very much! When I went to the dealer they asked me "What kinda of Jeep are you looking for?" And I just said "Granite Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with the Tow Package" Guy looks at me and says "Great, but letting you know, I don't have Granite here, and I doubt we have any in stock and the Sport doesn't come with the tow package." So we went through the lot and sure enough, no Granite. He then said he will check his inventory. He looks and says "I will be right back" and literally runs away from the desk. Comes back and says "You need to play the lotto TONIGHT. We just did a dealer trade and guess what? Jeep, Color, and package you want just arrived"

Oh wow!!!! That is pure luck right there for sure!!! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!! I will be on the lookout for your build thread! 😉

BeniaminV

Welcome from Charlotte

Thank you!

Oh wow!!!! That is pure luck right there for sure!!! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!! I will be on the lookout for your build thread! 

I know! Eh it'll take a long while before I build it... right now, just cosmetics. You know, the usual lights and small stuff. Until I start working a lot more overtime to afford major parts like bumpers, winches, and lift kits.

Welcome from Byron IL

Thank you! Damn, Byron is far!

Effingham area

Nvm, I thought Byron was far, you are literally all the way down south of Chicago!

BeniaminV

welcome to WAL, From Reno NV. congrats on the purchase, love that granite color

Was in Reno last year! Thank you!

Welcome to WAL

Thank you

Welcome to WAL

Thank you!

Welcome from lake county

Thank you! I got a friend who lives and buffalo grove and is on the Lake County Sheriff reserve unit! If you ever see a black jeep that says "on vacation" in orange. That's him!

Top Bottom