Wave from Columbus!

Coop

Caught the Bug
That's a fantastic idea!!

You should pick a time and a place to meet up! I must say my jeep won't be drivable for a few days. Have the interior in a disassembled state.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TaraW1111

You should pick a time and a place to meet up! I must say my jeep won't be drivable for a few days. Have the interior in a disassembled state.

So I gotta coordinate, huh?? [emoji12] I'm newish to this life in this area, I don't know a good spot to Jeep. I welcome any and all input, and I'll go from there! I do think we should make it happen tho!

----------------- OlllllllO ------------------

Coop

Caught the Bug
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to meet up to get to know one another, check out the Jeeps and discuss Jeeping and off-roading! There are several places in Ohio to off-road, but most are closed or are limited access, so I wouldn't dump that responsibility on a newbie!

TaraW1111

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet up with everybody! I'm mostly stock too, only new tires, so I'm good with not too crazy. There was a spot off 23 kinda near Scioto Downs I went to a few times with my family when I was in high school, but it's been blocked off and closed up for a while. Other than that old spot, I'm unfamiliar with anyplace else around. I'll see if I can dig around on here and find any past threads that may be helpful. I for sure think we should figure something out!

Clark Griswold

Let me know if you guys set a date and place and I will see if I can make the short trek down there, would enjoy chatting it up with other Jeepers, just moved here from Indiana in June.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TaraW1111

What part of town would work best for everybody?

Last edited:
Top Bottom