Wave from Demopolis, AL

ALRydr

Man, it sure is nice to be back!!! Wayoflife should be getting commissions from Jeep, because he has caused me to buy several!! My first was an '07 JKU Rubicon with a 3" Teraflex lift running 35's. I remember when the 4-doors first came out I thought, "This is it...I can finally justify getting a Jeep!!" Then I made the mistake of watching some of Wayoflife's early videos and there was no turning back...I had to have one, thus the '07!!! We had a great time wheeling around in it. The kids all created code names for themselves to go along with my 'ALRydr' and we would go out on "Rubicon Adventures." I kept this one for a couple of years before finally deciding that I needed something with a little more power. That was my primary complaint with the '07, the engine was just too anemic to be a daily driver. I would struggle to get up to 75 mph on the interstate and passing on 2-lanes was never an option. At any rate, as bad as I hated to, the Jeep went for an '05 Porsche Boxster S. Heck of a change huh??!! In case you're wondering how I hauled the kids around, we do have another 4-door that has been the school bus for the past year. :)

Well, as much as I loved my Porsche, I made the mistake of watching some of Wayoflife's and Wayoflifette's videos one day and started looking at the awesome HD photo's they post. It didn't take long for the old Jeep bug to bite again and I had to have another one. The wife and kids were happy to see another Jeep coming into the family as well, so I traded in my beloved car for a '13 JKU Rubicon. I don't mind telling you that I was a little afraid I would regret it as soon as I pulled off the lot, but the smile on my face is still there and I don't miss my car at all!!! It truly is great to be back in the Jeeping community and this thread of "waves" is a perfect example of how close knit it is. So, "Hello to all my fellow Jeepers out there. Wheel safe and have fun!!"
:standing wave:

And by the way, thanks to Eddie and Cindy for helping to make my Jeep ownership experience so much better with Project-JK, JK-Forum and wayalife.com!! :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: LOL!! congrats to you on your new and more powerful Jeep and welcome!! it's good to see you've come back to the way of life :D

Top Bottom