Wave from Elk Grove, CA

hudginsja

hello everyone.

new here to the forum, although have been reading for quite some time off and on.

My wife and i have had a 97 TJ for two years, we she drove it for more like 5, and recently sold it and upgraded to a 2014 JKU Rubicon and love it! Hope to be able to afford some upgrades soon. As of right now we just have a 2.5" spacer lift. Love the jeep and how much more comfortable it is compared to the TJ.

Hope to see you out there!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
hello everyone.

new here to the forum, although have been reading for quite some time off and on.

My wife and i have had a 97 TJ for two years, we she drove it for more like 5, and recently sold it and upgraded to a 2014 JKU Rubicon and love it! Hope to be able to afford some upgrades soon. As of right now we just have a 2.5" spacer lift. Love the jeep and how much more comfortable it is compared to the TJ.

Hope to see you out there!

Welcome to Wayalife!

Welcome to the family. I live right above Jackson. There are a bunch of us from our area and we get together all the time.

Tree Frog

Welcome to WAL!
I will be in Elk Grove in a few days to visit family.
My Dad and Sister live there. :dont_tell:

hudginsja

Thanks everyone! Excited to be part of the forum! Hopefully we will be able to meet up with some of you and hit the trails. Would love to hang out with some fellow jeepers

Thanks everyone! Excited to be part of the forum! Hopefully we will be able to meet up with some of you and hit the trails. Would love to hang out with some fellow jeepers

Like I said we get together all the time. Just check the upcoming trips and events often and you'll see when we got something planned.

SierraSilver

Welcome! Get a Wayalife sticker so we can see you around town and say hi!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom