Wave from Fort Worth

Johnywaterski

My name is Mark
Just bought a new Jku sport
Anvil soft top and 1/2 doors
The idea was to replace my beloved 94' defender 90 that I sold when my first was born. This year my wife says out of the blue "I really miss driving around the ranch in our old defender". I said that I would call the guy, and ask if he would sell it back. Needless to say he wanted 2x for what I sold it to him for in 09'.

I decided to take that $, and rig out the jk with almost everything I would want. Still being able to have 2 kids seats in the back!

I'm hooked!

Edit: also it's a manual! I never in my life thought it would be that hard to find a fully striped down jeep! There was only 1 in Texas, and 2 in Louisiana that we could find.

Last edited:
Welcome! There are a ton of jeep enthusiast in the DFW area and I'd encourage to check out some of the clubs. Lone Star Jeep Club, North Texas Jeep club, ect.

You'll see me floating around Fort Worth, mainly Grapevine and Irving where I work and love.

By the way...post up a pic! You'll need to make sure you keep a stock one safe because it won't be stock for long haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
My name is Mark
The idea was to replace my beloved 94' defender 90 that I sold when my first was born. This year my wife says out of the blue "I really miss driving around the ranch in our old defender". I said that I would call the guy, and ask if he would sell it back. Needless to say he wanted 2x for what I sold it to him for in 09'.

I decided to take that $, and rig out the jk with almost everything I would want. Still being able to have 2 kids seats in the back!

I'm hooked!

Edit: also it's a manual! I never in my life thought it would be that hard to find a fully striped down jeep! There was only 1 in Texas, and 2 in Louisiana that we could find.

Welcome! I'll be going through your neck of the woods to pick up another Jeeper on our way to Ouray this week!

My name is Mark

I'm hooked!

Welcome! Wish I knew your were sell a defender 90! I've been trying to find one since freshman year of highschool! :sly:

@spudcannons the guy want $45,000 for it now. I sold it to him for $19,000

I'll see if my wife took a stock photo to upload before the building began.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437708898.613542.jpg

Phase 1 build is done! I took my girls out for a pajama ride.

3" teraflex short arm
Rugged ridge all around
Warn Chinese winch

Next: lights and radio

That pic is good times, man!

Welcome to the dark side. I'm in the Denton area myself and regularly make my way over to Bridgeport for a good half day of wheeling. Need to get ya' out there some time and go play. It's been probably 3 months since I went last, so I suppose it's time to go again real soon.

Top Bottom