Wave from Huntsville Alabama

unlblkrubi

New member here from AL. No place to ride here except parks. Can't wait to return to Salt Lake City in the next year. If your from around here go and and wave, I wave back.

New member here from AL. No place to ride here except parks. Can't wait to return to Salt Lake City in the next year. If your from around here go and and wave, I wave back.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE! I was hoping to hit some trails down there some time since my sister lives in Madison, good to know that there aren't any places to ride.

Welcome to the 'Wayalife'!!!!! We were up close to you a couple of weeks ago. We rode around Lake Guntersville for a while and then over to Chattanooga. Good to see another AL Jeeper!!

I'm from huntsville also!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to wayalife from Jacksonville al!

There's an off-road park called choccolocco mountain here in Jacksonville, and there's several trails at mt cheaha, and a lot of trails at skyline up above hytop as well.

Welcome to wayalife from Jacksonville al!

There's an off-road park called choccolocco mountain here in Jacksonville, and there's several trails at mt cheaha, and a lot of trails at skyline up above hytop as well.

Been to skyline once...got a good map someone marked for me with beginner, intermediate, and advanced trails.

Been to skyline once...got a good map someone marked for me with beginner, intermediate, and advanced trails.

Any chance you could scan and email me a copy? I've yet to find a decent map of skyline. My dad knows the place like the back of his hand so he's always helped guide me through the trails up there.

Any chance you could scan and email me a copy? I've yet to find a decent map of skyline. My dad knows the place like the back of his hand so he's always helped guide me through the trails up there.

I'll try and do that maybe tomorrow

Welcome to the WAYALIFE! I was hoping to hit some trails down there some time since my sister lives in Madison, good to know that there aren't any places to ride.

Lot of places to ride. Just got to know where to go.

Top Bottom