Wave from London, Ontario.

GMAN5

A BIG wave from London, Ontario. Thanks for having me aboard. On my fourth Wrangler now. I just picked up my '14 Rubicon X in Hydro Blue about two weeks ago, so you can imagine my excitement. What a RIDE! Replaced my Flame Red '07 JK, kinda sad, but oh well life moves on. Can't wait for trail runs and events with great people such as yourselves.

A BIG wave from London, Ontario. Thanks for having me aboard. On my fourth Wrangler now. I just picked up my '14 Rubicon X in Hydro Blue about two weeks ago, so you can imagine my excitement. What a RIDE! Replaced my Flame Red '07 JK, kinda sad, but oh well life moves on. Can't wait for trail runs and events with great people such as yourselves.

Welcome, yeah it is getting close to snowing up here in North Dakota too

Gman welcome. Looks like the Ontario community is starting to pick up here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! You gotta post a pic of your new Rubi. I am pretty new here but I have been an avid reader for quite some time and the people here are great! See you on the trail!

Thanks everybody. It would be great to meet up some day. Going to hit as many events as possible. My wife and I are going to the Sheppard Newbie Run in Bobcaygeon in October. Here's my ride. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411257897.492911.jpg

OF4WD #8232

Top Bottom