Wave from metro Detroit!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Wave from Rochester, Mi! We wheel at least once a month at bundy hill, rocks and valleys or other places depending on time. Most are day runs, but we do go to Drummond at least once a year, typically in august. The other big event here in Michigan to attend is the Blessing of the Jeeps in Mesick on May 6th. You are welcome to join any of the runs with us. Just PM my if you want to go.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kbp810

Caught the Bug
Another wave from Michigan!

In addition to what's already been mentioned - there is a lot of fun to be had in the area around Camp Grayling as well.

CedarRaider

Yeah the blessing is looking to be bigger and better this year. I think the guys are reworking some obstacles. Hoping to get over 2000 vehicles this year. Twisted trails is down the road too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome

Greeting from Arizona! I am from southeast Michigan originally and if you've seen Eddie's heartland videos for Jk Experience, then you should be wanting to motor up to Drummond Island and/or Silver Lake. I've never been to Drummond Island but I've been wanting to go back and check it out ever since I watched them. Wish I'd known about it when I was there. Look out, rental Jeep, I'ma commin'!

Top Bottom