Wave from Michigan!

aaronstephen

Yeah, for sure. Im really feeling a Bundy Hill trip in the next month or so, want to get the disco's a good run. Is your profile picture in Silver Lake?

I'm actually heading to Bundy Hill this Sunday. A little bummed that its been cold but the trip has been planned for a while. I'm gonna have to get back later next month or early may.

Yes, that picture is from last summer at Silver Lake. What's great trip!

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

jkmohican

I'm actually heading to Bundy Hill this Sunday. A little bummed that its been cold but the trip has been planned for a while. I'm gonna have to get back later next month or early may.

Yes, that picture is from last summer at Silver Lake. What's great trip!

- aaron

Sent from the WAYALIFE app

Yeah the cold hurts :/ I've been thinking about a May trip as well, so if you want to get something going let me know, I'm down for any time in late May.

mtnbiker995

I'm from Michigan as well! I'll be at Bundy's pit trash shoot out next weekend on Saturday and Sunday. I doubt I'll be running in it though haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkmohican

I'm from Michigan as well! I'll be at Bundy's pit trash shoot out next weekend on Saturday and Sunday. I doubt I'll be running in it though haha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah Bundy is a blast. Cant wait to start going there this summer. Let me know how that goes!

jkmohican

Yea I love going there. I've gone there for a couple years. I went 2 or 3 times this winter for their "winter wheeling"

I went there for my first time last year, I loved it. I've been to the mounds but I'm not a huge fan of mud. I liked that Bundy was more about climbing and articulating as opposed to just bogging, seems more suited for jeeps than the Mounds.

Drunic

Welcome from Clinton Township! I'm actually hitting up Bundy Hill solo April 13th to check it out. My friend has to work and I've been itching to see the place, haven't been off road since Oct.

aaronstephen

Welcome from Clinton Township! I'm actually hitting up Bundy Hill solo April 13th to check it out. My friend has to work and I've been itching to see the place, haven't been off road since Oct.

You should come over to Bundy Hill on April 6th. There's a few of us already going to be there that day.

Sent from my wayalife app

Drunic

Unfortunately I work and can't get out of it. Another time for sure, just let me know in advance!

jkmohican

Unfortunately I work and can't get out of it. Another time for sure, just let me know in advance!

Yeah I'm pretty much stuck on work for the next month but I do get a couple days off in May so I'm trying to hit Bundy then. I know it's a ways away, but hopefully we can figure something out and go if your interested. I usually spend most of my time in Clinton Township so I probably waved at you before.! Lol

jkmohican

Update: My friend and I are taking a trip to Bundy Hill on Saturday, May 4th. Anyone interested in coming up there, let me know!

Top Bottom