Wave from Mission Viejo, SoCal

SquareLJ

Figured I'd say Hello. I tend to lurk more then post honestly.

I've got a fairly modestly built '05 LJ. 3" Teraflex springs (can't handle the weight of everything so when I'm ready, I've got a set of 4.5" AEV springs), with Currie control arms, track bar and steering and Rancho adjustable shocks. 33" KM2's on plain steel rims (of the 15" variety).

Once I finish up learning about them thar diesels at Wyotech, the Jeep will be paid off and then I can finally afford new axles and step up to 35"s.

How she looks now:
IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

P7181001.jpg

Future plans; Gr8Tops' Safari Top, 35" tires with Hutchinson beadlocks, Dynatrac 60 rear and 44 front, outboard rear shocks, so on and so forth. Oh, and an Adventure Trailer. Haha I'm rambling now so...I'm done now.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave: Sweet RIG!:thumb: Hope to see you around town and throw you a wave:standing wave:

rubicrawl

That's a nice looking Jeep my buddy is about to buy an LJ also I just sent him your pic welcome to wayalife

SquareLJ

Thanks for the Welcome! As we all know, Jeeps are ever changing. As such, I just threw my Trektop in the trash (with a giant smile on my face I might add) and installed a new Supertop NX.

image2_zps28976073.jpeg

image_zps03a38ed2.jpeg

photo_zps0cb5c9c4.jpg

Top Bottom