Wave from Northwest Washington!!

I've been a forum member for several months - tons of great info & good-spirited sharing!! In the the next 6 months or so I plan to install a modest lift on my JKU and would welcome suggestions for a good place to have the work done (preferably in the northwest Washington area).

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WAL! Best place to install your lift is your driveway with the help of some friends.

NW_RUBI

Hi CascadeUnlimited! I am up in the PAC NW (Washington) as well. I am patiently waiting to order my 2016 JKUR but I have installed lift systems on a CJ5 and a CJ7. I am always willing to give a hand. Or Northridge4x4 is out in Silverdale, WA.

dwmgcs

Welcome from Oregon City, should be members close to you willing to help install the lift and if you do it yourself you will learn more about your jeep, just post when your ready.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Welcome. I agree with Mr. Ty, get a couple buddies and do it over the weekend in the garage. But you do have Northridge like mentioned before and several 4 wheel part stores located on the west side of the state.

RubMyIcon

Welcome to the club

Welcome guys.... I am new as well from the Northwest. Hope every one got to go have fun this summer. Walker valley is open and based in the Arlington foot hills. Rieter pit is also open weekends during daytime just incase ya'll need a fix :rock:

Thanks for the replies! Perhaps I'll try the 'phone a friend' option when ready to install the lift! Don't mind learning more about the jeep, just need some know-how and tools!

Webe

Welcome to Wayalife! I installed a Rubicon Express 3.5" long arm lift myself. Wasn't too hard. Well worth the money also. What part of Washington? We do run in eastern Washington, N Idaho & Western MT.

Top Bottom