Wave from NY, soon to be NC!

Jeepfury

Hey everyone. Got my first jeep, a jk, 2 years ago and haven't looked back. Been on forums and YouTube and learning as much as I can. I'm in for life!

Live in the Syracuse NY are but am moving to Charlotte (Pineville)NC in November (have a couple family members there). I'm quitting my job. Been looking for some in NC with nothing yet. Main reason is that I've worked rotating swing shift for the last 11 years. Done with that! Voluntarily killing myself is not part of my life's plan lol. Last day of work around October 28.

Also the winters and taxes and politics; time to move on. I'm a little apprehensive but more excited. I'm in a jeep club up here but will be wanting to get into one in the Charlotte area.

Either way, just wanted to say hi. Love reading posts on here and learning. Looking forward to jeeping and meeting new folks in the Charlotte area. Take care all. Talk soon.
James

Hey from Darlington, Pa!
Post a photo of your baby! Stock or modded up, I'd like to see her!

Welcome! You don't want to move to Charlotte. You need to move more western NC and by my log home. I give discounts for members!!!:)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442094849.989759.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442094890.826209.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442094949.488008.jpg

Not too many pics of my jeep on my phone but found one from the dealer (stock and used) and a couple from more recent with mods since I've owned it.

I've been military, police, and nuclear security for 20 years now (combo of all 3). Looking for something new, more challenging. I'm open to options (just like my wrangler is)!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom