Wave from Phoenix, AZ

Hey... Billet JKUR was our choice and sound like all the same packages... Great rig, you'll love it! My wife works in Tempe and it's her daily driver so she'll wave at ya! Time for the mods to begin!!! :rock:

With the Jeep now being 3 weeks old it was time to take it out and see what it could do.
Me, AZRockJK and RC3 here on the forum were planing to do the Schnebly Hill Road, only to find out that it was closed when we got there. We then headed over to Broken Arrow trail in Sedona instead. Which was fantastic.

I am really impressed with how what a stock JKUR could do. The skid plates did take a few hits, but only scratches, no major dents. :)
Amazing scenery out there.

7IEufH9.jpg

With the Jeep now being 3 weeks old it was time to take it out and see what it could do.
Me, AZRockJK and RC3 here on the forum were planing to do the Schnebly Hill Road, only to find out that it was closed when we got there. We then headed over to Broken Arrow trail in Sedona instead. Which was fantastic.

I am really impressed with how what a stock JKUR could do. The skid plates did take a few hits, but only scratches, no major dents. :)
Amazing scenery out there.

View attachment 132594

Looks like a great trip to stretch to legs on the new rig!!! :thumb:

I haven't posted here in a bit, figure it was time for an update.

A few small things have happened to the JKUR.
LED lightbar, Switch pros system, ARB twin compressor under the seat, rock hard 4x4 skids, new drive shafts, evo leveling kit.
And I am bad at taking pictures as I am usually pressed for time when installing things. :)

Next step will be the real lift, leaning heavily towards the bolt-on enforcer pro.

We had a little meet and greet out in Scottsdale a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CODd4FZAJVI
And we finally got to see utiadam go off-road: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r37TmT1oKMg

Went camping a bit for memorial day weekend. Amazing view from Schnebly hill road (Sedona, AZ).
d5NP4u4.jpg

Mine on the left. :)
fv0bGwc.jpg

Very nice choice on the new JKUR! Small world. We bought our 2012 at Airpark and the first trip was Schnebly Hill Rd. Next time up to Sedona try Broken Arrow trail and Soldier Pass. They're short trips but you can test the skid plate again on Devil's Staircase.
Schnebly Hill.jpg
At the top near I-70.

It's been a while since my last update here.

A few things has happened to the heep since.
4" plush coils
Fox reservoir shocks
Evo drag link flip
And some 37x12.50x17 Falken wild peak m/t

Among other things.

Attachments

• 1452008920290.jpg
    1452008920290.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 1452008928191.jpg
    1452008928191.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 21