Wave from PNW

tippedover

Hey everyone,

Not new to jks but new to this site, so far seems that the people on WOL are very helpful and look forward to learning from all the great info on here.

I am located in the Tacoma area south of Seattle, WA.

Currently have a 08 jku it's going to northridge this month to get a prorock 44 up front and a 60 in the back along with all the other goodies. Will be running nitto 37s on it (more pics to come after the build is done). Look forward to doing some snow runs and enjoying the last part of this year!

Was thinking about gearing at 5.38 that's what I was recommended for a 2008 with 37s if anyone has a advice or experience on this matter would be very helpful!

IMG_1478632571.900117.jpg IMG_1478632635.697359.jpg

Both old pics but will post new ones once build is done this month!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife.

I would go with 5.13's if your planning on 37's. I would also suggest checking out Trail Jeeps before you make a purchase since they are an approved vendor on this site

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Port Orchard! I have a 2010 JKU with 37s and 5.13s and I'm happy with it. Loaded up with people and doing a freeway hill climb can get a little rough at times.

mojave5

Ok sweet I'll check with them thanks for the heads up!

And thx all!

Welcome from Port Orchard! I have a 2010 JKU with 37s and 5.13s and I'm happy with it. Loaded up with people and doing a freeway hill climb can get a little rough at times.

Welcome from Des Moines/Seattle area!

I as well run 5.13s on 37s but have the 3.6L. The pinion for a 44 and 5.38 is really small and a lot of guys wouldn't recommend it.

Top Bottom