Wave from sunny Florida!

jbird720

Just purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited sport. We had been trying out numerous jeeps learning the differences in options,engines, etc. Finally found the one that met all our needs! Looking forward to many happy years of Jeepin!

Attachments

• 1466696381521.jpg
    1466696381521.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 40

jbird720

Welcome from Houston! Good to see you're already taking advantage of the freedom tops :)

Yep! The soft and hard top wasn't a deal breaker. I figured if we didn't like having a hard top we could sell it to buy a soft top. But so far happy. Haven't taken off the back section yet....I'll get caught up on some diy hoist to make life easier!

Yep! The soft and hard top wasn't a deal breaker. I figured if we didn't like having a hard top we could sell it to buy a soft top. But so far happy. Haven't taken off the back section yet....I'll get caught up on some diy hoist to make life easier!

We have got a hard top too and we, to be completely honest, have not taken off the hard top after 2 years of ownership. No where to store it at our house and I'm not sure how I feel about drilling into our garage ceiling just right now. If the weather is nice enough, freedom tops off and doors off are a pretty awesome "topless but not really" experience :)

Top Bottom