Wave from VA !

zchurch

I'm Zack Church from Southwest VA I've owned 2 jeep wranglers before now and finally got back in one lately. Had some financial issues but glad to be back in one. I own a 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ not sure on the lift that is on it but I'm running BF Goodrich 33 12.50's with plenty of room. I have more I need to do to it but that will come. We don't really have official Jeep trails where I'm at but we have a lot of county and mountains to play in. Hopefully I will get to go on some weekend trips to some surrounding trails. If anyone comes through my parts I can take you on a pretty cool mountain trail we call the Educational trail. But glad to be here and looking forward to meeting new people and Jeeping again. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440117868.220040.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440117923.340312.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440206842.498393.jpg

First time I've gotten to see how it will flex. It has a teraflex lift not sure on hight but I'm guessing a 2-3 inch. But from the rubbing of my rear fender you can see in this picture I think the first to upgrades I do will be a winch and then tubular rear fenders to give me more clearance and match the front. What do you all think?

View attachment 161118

First time I've gotten to see how it will flex. It has a teraflex lift not sure on hight but I'm guessing a 2-3 inch. But from the rubbing of my rear fender you can see in this picture I think the first to upgrades I do will be a winch and then tubular rear fenders to give me more clearance and match the front. What do you all think?

Looks like your front sway bar is still connected.

Personally, I like the no rear fender look on TJs. But I'm not sure if a company sells the corners that hide the fender indentations or not. You could always cut them off too.

Check out Army_Dogs build thread. He has a sweet TJ.

His does look really nice. And is it safe to run it with no sway bar at that hight ? I ran no sway bar on my last wrangler but it just had 31's and no lift. And these are what I found online that I liked that are a pretty good deal.

No it's not safe to always run it like that. Only when you are off road is when it should be disconnected. Look into quick disconnects like jks makes.

No it's not safe to always run it like that. Only when you are off road is when it should be disconnected. Look into quick disconnects like jks makes.

Okay thanks man I will defiantly check it out. I really appreciate the help.

Top Bottom