Wave from Wisconsin!

dsword

:rock:

Just picked up this awesome TJ Sport from a shoestring relative. Got a screaming' deal. I've had a few other Jeeps, TJs and JKs, but recently went back to a pickup due to the need for one. Missed having a Jeep too much, so I cashed in the Xmas account and bought this '99 a couple weeks ago from my niece's in-laws in the U.P. of Michigan. Needs a little TLC, but over-all it's ready to rock.

Born and raised here in Wisconsin, raised my kids here and looking forward to some wheeling with my grandkids too. I've worked for Kimberly Clark, Corp. for the last 22 years, so now it's a downhill coast to retirement I hope!

I've been a member of the JK Forum for a long time and now looking forward to this forum Wayalife!

Attachments

• Jeep.JPG
    Jeep.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 39
:standing wave: Welcome from SC, I had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful state a few years back. Spent a few days in Milwaukee & Green Bay. It's just a little too cold up there for a southern boy. The Green Bay Harley shop got us back on the road in just a few hr's. We had the pleasure of waiting it out at a local bar there (wish I could remember the name ) The people I met were very friendly & hospitable. We had a great time.
:beer: By the way nice TJ...

Top Bottom