Waves from Marylandistan

Viperstd

Hey everyone,
Jeep waves coming at you from me and Psychocupcake.

First, my dirty secret is I have been Jeepless since 2001. My DD is a Tacoma and I am just starting a project to build my old low rider S10 into a truggyesque beast. So far a LQ4 6.0, 4l80, 261hd, and 14b are on hand, but no progress has been made. ...no progress has been made since I spend most of my free time wrenching on a '12 Jk.

Psychocupcake sold her loaded WK2 and bought a Gecko Rubicon to fulfill her dream to have a Wrangler. She empties every pocket to fund the project and sweats it out in the garage with me swinging wrenches and turning hammers. So far it is sleeved, gusseted, geared, armored, trimmed, lifted, and rolling on 37s. We just finished the gears and fender trim, so we need to get new pics of it and get it off pavement as soon as a few miles are on the gears.

Anyways, big wave from a blacked out Taco and Gecko 2d.

PsychoCupcake here with a wave! Will have to post some more recent pics at a later date, but this was from the recent regear and fender chop project.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404216237.472954.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404216289.838209.jpg

Beautiful! Some of the trails I hit last weekend were seat suckers like that. At least to me. LOL!

Top Bottom