Waving a hand!!

JamesCo

Hey guys and girls, just saying hello from James and Sudie. We were longtime Cali residents that have moved on to other parts including Idaho, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and we are currently moving to Tennessee. While living in SoCal in the early 90's I was a member of VV4W's and had the opportunity to help the club and Chuck Shaner build Sledgehammer. Back then I owned a '70 Toyota (Chevota) LandCruiser. We moved out of SoCal in '03. I've been a Carhauler since '99 and it has always been my dream, passion and second love. So yes, I am still living my dream. We are looking at finally after many years of raising kids, then buying Harley's, ready to purchase a new JK. So hopefully soon we will be joining you back on the trail somewhere across this great country. I have read this forum for a long while and have a pretty good idea of how I want to build our new Jeep. So thanks in advance for your knowledge and future help in our next adventure. James and Sudie. image.jpg ATTACH=CONFIG]202493[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 78

dillard09

Welcome to the family from Hermosa Beach. Sounds like you have everything in order. Post up some pics when that new JK arrives.

JamesCo

Update

We decided that Tennessee doesn't fit into our way of life. Kinda hard to four wheel out east when your used to it out west, where you can go for miles and never have to pay a park. So we packed up last week and moved to Tijeras, New Mexico. Just east of Albuquerque where we moved from 3 years ago. Feels more like home to us. Pretty nice to be able to go right down the street and over the hill to shoot and off-road.

Top Bottom