wax for jeep

2011MMJK

ICE is the way to go!!! Used it 3 times it does not protect like a high end wax but is so easy to use and doesn't show white on the black. I got lazy and paid to have mine professionally detailed and they got each allover the black parts. ICE is all that will be on mine in the future..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JethroJK

Well I couldn't do it, I couldn't go away from using Meguiars wax. I found Meguiars Ultimate which isn't suppose to leave white residue either. Applying tomorrow so I will let ya know.

JethroJK

So the Meguiars Ultimate worked really well. I did clay bar the Jeep prior to applying the wax and the wax did not leave any white residue. I really liked the finished product.

silverbackjk

So o did us the ice last night was vet easy to use. But it not near the quality of zymol that I use.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cluelessJK

Meguire's... And only McGuire's on my jeep, and all the cars before it. Ultimate paste wax, love the smell and you can't beat the level of shine with a little bit of time and clay bar prior to waxing. Then I use McGuire's NXT 2.0 sealant to finish off the job!

I owned an 06 Saleen before the jeep so detailing was a biggggg hobby of mine :)

silverbackjk

no it is not, but if you use it 3-4 times a year it is fine! and it is easy enough to do that many times....

This is true and i was looking for something easier to use and the ice took me a 1/4 of the time it did with Zymol. So i figure it is worth it just for the time savings.:thumb:

This is true and i was looking for something easier to use and the ice took me a 1/4 of the time it did with Zymol. So i figure it is worth it just for the time savings.:thumb:

and it is not "bad" stuff. you could even zymol once a year and maintain throughout the year with ICE

andrew -

silverbackjk

and it is not "bad" stuff. you could even zymol once a year and maintain throughout the year with ICE

andrew -

Great idea:yup: I think my new routine will be zymol before winter and every two months with the ice. I really loved the ease of use. simple on and off and can't forget it does not make white marks everywhere.

Jeeps look good dirty, but it's nice to detail your ride once and a while.

I've always been a fan of Meguiars products. Wax cleaner, glaze, followed by their carnuba wax. Yes, three stages, worth it and it will help keep your jeep looking great for a long time.

The one exception, having since just got 33 Mickey T's, I don't 'dress the tires...just a clean simple look, no Armorall or Tire Gel for me...IMHO it just doesn't go with the tires and the black wheels. (same goes for chrome....it don't get ya' home)

Beyrgut

Yeah for tires I use Eagle One A2Z, gets the tires looking black again with out the bling shine. Spray it on all 4 wheels and tires and then wipe it down with left over wash bucket water, then rinse.

Went from this
DSC01002-c8x6.jpg
to this
DSC00963-c4x5.jpg

Top Bottom