WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Condo Crew

all this was actually planned last year and most of the people who are a part of the condo crew were in moab last year. space is limited but openings do come up from time to time. just ask nick :D

No worries - I was just trying to be funny - something I'm not usually good at. :yup: Vince and I already have a 3 bedroom condo.

Last edited:

Nicholas

Hey Eddie, I don't have rear fender and side decals yet. Do u want me to get them from you or the online store?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Blonda saw this and said it must be nice to be missed. :doh:

:cheesy: although the two of you will be dearly missed, we already knew you weren't coming. everyone was expecting the jeepcachers to come but they dropped out at the last minute.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Blonda saw this and said it must be nice to be missed. :doh:

I didn’t realize you weren’t coming til this thread came out. Bummer for sure, we will definitely miss you guys!:bummed: Wonder who’s bedroom will be invaded this year? (Lori said I better not say that because I will jinx us).

Attachments

• F1F3EB28-7A80-41F8-933D-3A2AD1234CA3.jpg
    F1F3EB28-7A80-41F8-933D-3A2AD1234CA3.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 5

Moochie

I didn’t realize you weren’t coming til this thread came out. Bummer for sure, we will definitely miss you guys!:bummed: Wonder who’s bedroom will be invaded this year? (Lori said I better not say that because I will jinx us).

Last I heard they're still coming out. I just switched places with em. They will be RVing at the KOA this year. :bleh:

Nicholas

highoctane said:
Does the KOA fill up quick? I'd like to head to EJS, but I'm afraid it may be to late.

I stayed there last year, half the time I was in a cabin and the other half in a tent. I would call and check availability because most of sites were full during the week.

JeepFan

Hooked
mcpuck said:

Don, I think Lori is correct; you probably jinxed yourself. Wait! I'm the new guy! Doooo!

Tcell

I stayed there last year, half the time I was in a cabin and the other half in a tent. I would call and check availability because most of sites were full during the week.

Hey Nick where you staying at this year? The wife and I might be staying at the KOA again if there is still room.

BONDSY

Ahhh....It's only 13 hours from Fresno. That's an easy day for a trucker like me.:crazyeyes:
Hope to see you all in MOAB!!!!!!:clap2:

moab.jpg

Last edited:

Moochie

That would be great if you could make it. :biggrinbounce: :biggrinbounce: :biggrinbounce:

Attachments

• Goose hunting.jpg
    Goose hunting.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Blackhorse Rollbar.jpg
    Blackhorse Rollbar.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Jeep Emblem.jpg
    Jeep Emblem.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Ram 1500 and JT.jpg
    Ram 1500 and JT.jpg