WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

bl17z90

New to the forum, looking to get a silver windshield decal... Any idea when those are coming back in stock? Is there a way to get notified? Thanks!

The really cool part was I requested a red Jk logo a fee months back and they put a couple in stock right after. Never got a chance to buy one though.

Hey i don't suppose you have anymore red JK logos left do you guys?

dglangan

Just ordered my silver windshield decal, not sure if it was coincidence, new stock, or someone was monitoring this thread, but either way...

Thanks! :rock:

Cant wait for it to come in!

Hack12

Eddy or Cindy, without veering too far off this thread's intended decal specificity, do you guys have an idea of when we might expect another shipment of t-shirts to come in? Specifically, the gear charcoal gray t-shirt and original navy blue t-shirt.

:thumb:Thanks!

JKUx

I had ordered 2 of them before and just tried again and it lets me place another order...???

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Got my decals, now waiting for temps to rise so I can install them:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUx

I finally broke through the firewall and was able to buy the black Gear Decals, order accepted, and now order received! Now all I need is some warmer weather with no snow or salt to install these!!!👍 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394483464.406277.jpg

JKUx

Soap, water, and a hairdryer. Boom. There's your warmer weather!

Haha, I don't want them to fall off as it took months to get; I appreciate the tip, supposed to be close to 60* tomorrow and I may attempt to apply along with back up hairdryer! 🍺

Hack12

Haha, I don't want them to fall off as it took months to get; I appreciate the tip, supposed to be close to 60* tomorrow and I may attempt to apply along with back up hairdryer! 🍺

I hear you. 60 degrees is certainly warm enough to install vinyl. A good buddy of mine manages a local vinyl sign shop and told me they can safely do installs outdoors in any weather 45 degrees or above.

Best of luck! :)

JKUx

I hear you. 60 degrees is certainly warm enough to install vinyl. A good buddy of mine manages a local vinyl sign shop and told me they can safely do installs outdoors in any weather 45 degrees or above.

Best of luck! :)

Wow 45* that's good to know, thank you!

Calhoun2137

Eddie we are you getting red stickers in??? I really want a red Window decal. Hit me up when you get them. I want to buy all red stickers.

Top Bottom