WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie,
On Nov. 21, I know its still to soonnnn! I had two orders WOL and JK stickers

oh, okay, with thanksgiving and the weekend, that might have slowed things up a bit. let me know if you don't get them by wed. you're local and should have them by today.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
oh, okay, with thanksgiving and the weekend, that might have slowed things up a bit. let me know if you don't get them by wed. you're local and should have them by today.

That's sounds great Thank you! I feel like a little kid can't wait to put them on!! :crazyeyes:

P.s. ever thought of selling them out your side window of your house? so local's can get there sticker fix!!!:eek:

Last edited:

MiJKguy

I got my decals, thank you for speedy service BUT!

1. no. the logo by itself is bigger, closer to 4"x4". the logo with text is smaller.
2. 43". smaller than the project-jk banner and it will fit on a rear window of a 2011-up hard top.
3. yeah, don't know why i didn't order some already :crazyeyes:

You sent me the logo with text and I ordered the 2 cowl jeep inspired decals.:shock:

RockyJk

I got the wrong color :( ordered silver and got black cant really put a black decal anywhere on a black jeep....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I got the wrong color :( ordered silver and got black cant really put a black decal anywhere on a black jeep....

Are you sure about that? Did you peel back the backing just to make sure? Silver will look like black through the paper.

:shock: wrong decals I wanted the inspired cowl and they sent me the logo with text

I am sorry for the mistake. Please PM me your full name and I will get you what you had ordred as quickly as possible.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:shock: wrong decals I wanted the inspired cowl and they sent me the logo with text

I think I found your order but, just to confirm, you wanted these in Black, correct? If so, please verify that I will be sending it to the same address by PM and I'll have them on their way to you ASAP.

EDIT: got your email and will get you the right ones right away.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ordered mine today and can't wait to get them! If WOL sends mine quick like he normally does, I'll be posting in the "Show your Wayalife Decals" thread by Weds! Yeah baby....

MiJKguy

black

I think I found your order but, just to confirm, you wanted these in Black, correct? If so, please verify that I will be sending it to the same address by PM and I'll have them on their way to you ASAP.

EDIT: got your email and will get you the right ones right away.

black decals

Top Bottom