WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

K.D.C.H

Got my hotel booked for Monday and Thursday night and just got my spill kit and a box of stock fender clips in

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I booked my room for the whole week so if people need to leave doors and tops in there it shouldn't be an issue. Just hit me up when we are there

noroad

Justed cleaned and repacked all my tools in new bags, after a couple of builds it seems im missing a couple items lol! Finally feels like im getting some place with the trip ready list!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
So from watching the videos and reading the forum looks like I want to carry some spare parts with me ..
1. Sector Shafter
2. U Joint(s)
3. Spare Axle Shaft(s)

Anything else you guys know about ? Thank you in advance

So from watching the videos and reading the forum looks like I want to carry some spare parts with me ..
1. Sector Shafter
2. U Joint(s)
3. Spare Axle Shaft(s)

Can we assume you already carry fluids? Honestly the most "common" is bent tie rods that I've seen. A sector shaft is good to have but make sure it fits your steering box.

I like to carry too much stuff honestly.

thats about the size i was looking for do you have a flex hose for it as well, all the small ones i see have a steel end.

Yes mine has a flex hose. I have to have flex otherwise I can't get into a few spots on my rig to grease. If you can't find one with it already on it you can pick the hose up separately and just swap it. Think I found mine on Amazon.

JAGS

Hooked
1. Sector Shafter
2. U Joint(s)
3. Spare Axle Shaft(s)

Can we assume you already carry fluids? Honestly the most "common" is bent tie rods that I've seen. A sector shaft is good to have but make sure it fits your steering box.

I like to carry too much stuff honestly.

I don't think you can replace just the sector shaft on the 2012s up. Maybe I'm wrong?? There's a good couple threads on tool/spare supplies. I personally need to do a better job on spare fluids....not in my current supplies.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I know for a fact that I will not have enough room for firewood without getting really creative. Anyone without a full set of passengers have some extra room I can rent to haul a box of firewood for me? :idontknow:

I know for a fact that I will not have enough room for firewood without getting really creative. Anyone without a full set of passengers have some extra room I can rent to haul a box of firewood for me? :idontknow:

I should have plenty of room.

IMDave

I would love to do the run with this group, but I'm unwilling to rip the windshield decal off my rig to do it. (Don't care too much about Teraflex, but like how the color matches)
Have a great run all. I'm local to the rubicon, so if there is a pre or post-run meetup, I'd be happy to attend and meet you all.

IMG_1468.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
I would love to do the run with this group, but I'm unwilling to rip the windshield decal off my rig to do it. (Don't care too much about Teraflex, but like how the color matches)
Have a great run all. I'm local to the rubicon, so if there is a pre or post-run meetup, I'd be happy to attend and meet you all.

View attachment 144080

Are you serious???

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 144080

Why even post up on this thread then? Does it make you feel cool?

Top Bottom