WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

naysjp

Caught the Bug
Great looking trail. I got some new tires that look like they would have faired well on this trail.

atrollip

Love these videos. Wish I could go on runs wid the team. Maybe one year I can ship my jeep der for a couple of weeks to go on a run wid the team. Thanks for the advice and vid's. :thumbup::sly:

RubiX1

Newbie Run Video

Awesome video, Thanks Eddie & Cindy for a great experience, look forward to another trip when time permits.

Bully

You guys are awesome teachers and guides. We all learn a lot from watching your guys videos. It's really inspiring and educational. Bad ass video guys!:rock:

Lake Bum

I'm really glad you guys are still making videos. These folks couldn't have had a better instructor...well done!

Ol Bob

As an old guy newbie with limited experience wheeling, I found this vid to be very encouraging. It can be somewhat intimidating seeing all of the huge rigs going through impossible passes. Thanks for this. Very cool for you to do this. It inspires me to try more....

Ol' Bob

relayer4u

So many happy people, thank you Eddie, Cindy and all the trail helpers for giving new jeepers a great intro into the Jeep Wayalife!

:rock:

Jeephooligan

Great vid. My wife and I learned a lot that day and had a great time camping. We took what we learned that day and went out with NorCal WAL to the Rubicon for a day run. 😃

CandAMudders

Eddie and Cindy still in vid game

Very good to see Eddie and Cindy are still contributing videos to the Jeeping community even though they are not involved in the JK Experience vids any more. Thanks for posting this one.

Top Bottom