WAYALIFE Mens T-Shirts Coming Soon!!

kludwig13

reason I was asking was that i had seen the project-jk fitted shirts on the project-jk store

:cheesy: at "Schmedium"

glad you all like the shirt and i apologize if a basic 100% cotton tee is all we can make available. i'm still waiting on a quote but, they'll most likely sell for about $15 + shipping.

i should also note that we're going to try hard and come out with other shirt designs and release them from time to time :yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
JKRay said:
Awesome!:thumb:

I wouldnt mind a honeybadger shirt in Medium ether if you know what I mean... :brows: ;)

What exactly do you mean Ray? Haha

X2 on the work shirts. Still kicking myself in the ass for not grabbing a few of the JKF work shirts. Those things are bad ass.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
10frank9 said:
What exactly do you mean Ray? Haha

You know ;) haha no I just really want the honey badger shirt and there's never any in medium. :( I agree too I wish I bought the work shirt as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! we'll be sure to order up more honey badger shirts and we'll do another round of work shirts soon too. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Robar said:
Maybe some Dickies work shirts and a hoodie in some color other than just black??? :idontknow:

Did a color darker than black come out? If not, black works for me. :cheesy:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
LOL!! we'll be sure to order up more honey badger shirts and we'll do another round of work shirts soon too. :yup:

:honey::honey:Whoohooo!!! :honey::honey: Thanks Eddie you dont know how long I have been waiting to buy those shirts! I have a feeling my bank is going to be empty... haha :wings:

Hightower

:cheesy: at "Schmedium"

glad you all like the shirt and i apologize if a basic 100% cotton tee is all we can make available. i'm still waiting on a quote but, they'll most likely sell for about $15 + shipping.

i should also note that we're going to try hard and come out with other shirt designs and release them from time to time :yup:

please put me in for any pre order for both ladies and men:thumb::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wow!! there's a lot more interest in these than i was expecting. if it's not too much to ask, would you please let me know what size you'll be needing? that way i can make sure to order enough of everything. thanks :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
wow!! there's a lot more interest in these than i was expecting. if it's not too much to ask, would you please let me know what size you'll be needing? that way i can make sure to order enough of everything. thanks :yup:

2XL men's
Med women's

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
wayoflife said:

XL

10 characters

RockyJk

wayoflife said:

Ill take an Xl

Top Bottom