WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

StrizzyChris

Welcome to Wayalife!

:standing wave:

lol I poke my nose in every once and a while....but I'm soo far out of the game, I have no clue what is going on anymore or the inside jokes. Definitely miss having free time and being active on here. Hopefully that'll eventually change, but not if my baby makin baby momma's got anything to say about it! (She wants 5 or 6 [emoji33] )

MTG

Caught the Bug
lol I poke my nose in every once and a while....but I'm soo far out of the game, I have no clue what is going on anymore or the inside jokes. Definitely miss having free time and being active on here. Hopefully that'll eventually change, but not if my baby makin baby momma's got anything to say about it! (She wants 5 or 6 [emoji33] )

That's a whole lotta college to pay for. :crazyeyes: Good to see you post up here every now and then.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Was wondering if anyone would sell their rockhard to try out an evo cage..definitely interested in seeing the handles.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't think you could go wrong with either kit. It's nice that they can try both out, so members can judge for themselves what they want most. RockHard & EVO, both make very nice, American made products.

tgoss

Eddie or Cindy do you have any feedback positive or negative about the grab handles? That would really be helpful as my father has a rough time getting in the jeep and that will only get worse as it grows and he gets older.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was wondering if anyone would sell their rockhard to try out an evo cage..definitely interested in seeing the handles.

What I can tell you is that we had the Rock Hard cage in Rubicat and was able to make the swap without any issues.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie or Cindy do you have any feedback positive or negative about the grab handles? That would really be helpful as my father has a rough time getting in the jeep and that will only get worse as it grows and he gets older.

Here are a couple of closer shots of the grab handles.

20170405203246-e86d040b.jpg

20170405203149-972eae36.jpg

I've always loved having grab handles on both our JK's as they make it a lot easier to get in them. If EVO didn't make them available, it would have been harder for Cindy and I to make the move over to it. What I do like about these handles is that they are mounted higher up and that actually helps to pull yourself in. I also like how they are completely out of my field of vision AND allow me to use my sun visors again. I've heard some people question them being secured with 2 bolts and nuts and honestly, I have no clue why this would be a problem or what they're expecting their grab handles to be used for.

jesse3638

Hooked
Here are a couple of closer shots of the grab handles.

20170405203246-e86d040b.jpg

20170405203149-972eae36.jpg

I've always loved having grab handles on both our JK's as they make it a lot easier to get in them. If EVO didn't make them available, it would have been harder for Cindy and I to make the move over to it. What I do like about these handles is that they are mounted higher up and that actually helps to pull yourself in. I also like how they are completely out of my field of vision AND allow me to use my sun visors again. I've heard some people question them being secured with 2 bolts and nuts and honestly, I have no clue why this would be a problem or what they're expecting their grab handles to be used for.

Recovery points?..:crazyeyes:. That looks good. I want to eventually get a sport cage and may have to give this one a look.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Recovery points?..:crazyeyes:. That looks good. I want to eventually get a sport cage and may have to give this one a look.

:cheesy: Seriously!

I should note for those who don't know, we still are running a Rock Hard cage in Moby and don't have any plans to change that. It's what we've run in our old TJ, Moby and Rubicat for years and it's a great setup. It's a little too early for me to say for sure how the EVO cage will compare but so far, I do like it a lot. As of now, I would say that both are great options to consider.

cforgerson

Is there any news on EVO making an 07-11 cage? If not I'll go with RH but I really like the squared off, low profile looks of EVO's opposed to the tube style cage from RH.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any news on EVO making an 07-11 cage? If not I'll go with RH but I really like the squared off, low profile looks of EVO's opposed to the tube style cage from RH.

As I had already stated, the 2007-11 cage has been developed and should be available for sale any time now.

Top Bottom