WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Its not an arrowhead it's just an obsidian flake. Picking up arrowheads is illegal. I know if it were an arrowhead he would have done the correct thing and GPS'd its location and turned the coordinates into his local federal land management agency. I'd assume that's what you did when you found them in Nor-Cal, just like all stewards of the land do. Leave in place for everyone to share.

I used to work for the BLM (original BLM, not the new BLM)...;)

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

What?...you can’t pick up and take home an arrowhead if you find one on the ground?...what about fossils? I used to find and take these home all the time when I was a kid...I’m probably a felon

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its not an arrowhead it's just an obsidian flake. Picking up arrowheads is illegal. I know if it were an arrowhead he would have done the correct thing and GPS'd its location and turned the coordinates into his local federal land management agency. I'd assume that's what you did when you found them in Nor-Cal, just like all stewards of the land do. Leave in place for everyone to share.

Screw that crap. I wouldn’t call and tell BLM anything. Just gives them a reason to close another area down. And an arrowhead is nothing more than someone else’s trash. If it really is illegal, that is retarded.

Thanks for clarifying that it was just a flake. I was pretty lucky to find several flakes while hunting then.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

What?...you can’t pick up and take home an arrowhead if you find one on the ground?...what about fossils? I used to find and take these home all the time when I was a kid...I’m probably a felon

Anything 50 years or older found on federal land is protected by Archaeological Resources Protection*Act (ARPA). This goes for old bottle and relics found in historic mining camps. You can pick up fossils as long as it's not a vertebrate fossil (Fossilized bone). They are considered to have scientific value and are to be reported. However this all goes out the window on private land as long as you are or have permission from the land owner
Screw that crap. I wouldn’t call and tell BLM anything. Just gives them a reason to close another area down. And an arrowhead is nothing more than someone else’s trash. If it really is illegal, that is retarded.

See my response to Brute. That act and the Antiquities Act of 1906 were passed to prevent "pot hunters" from digging up ancient Indian burial grounds and such to sell the artifacts. Unfortunately it is a huge catch all open to interpretation. Although most most the archeologists I've talked to would rather people pick them up and share them rather than turn them in. That say they get shared. If turned in they get cataloged and thrown in a dark room somewhere.
Thanks for clarifying that it was just a flake. I was pretty lucky to find several flakes while hunting then.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Good on Ya!

As I mentioned most don't csre as long as you're not trying to sell them or cutting petroglyphs out of the rocks.

Anything 50 years or older found on federal land is protected by Archaeological Resources Protection*Act (ARPA).

Did you see that Brute? You and I are protected on federal land! I’ve always wanted protection.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I photoshopped that for him. He’s actually holding a quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Nice!

Any opinions on the ecodiesel gladiator?

So, Mel let me drive it and I have to say... I was surprised that I actually liked it. By no means is it a hot rod but the torque is all there. I should note, he's got his JT sitting on 40's and running factory axles with 4.10 gears right now and I still felt like it could move. There's definitely a turbo lag off the line but it ramps up nicely. Anything under 50 mph and it feels like it wants to move. On the highway, I wouldn't feel confident passing on a 2-line highway but then, that's not why you'd want this diesel. Of course, if it had a higher gear ratio, it most likely would preform better.

So with the new merger, and the reports of killing off the SRT division, and not making more Hemi powered anything if the press is to be believed, does that kill off the chances of a 392 powered Gladiator?

Top Bottom