WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Macarena Man

A house is empty without a dog. They give so much, live in the moment, put a smile on your face, and break your heart when it's their time to leave you behind. Hoping when it's my time to leave, there'll be all the wet noses and wagging tails that left before me there to greet me . . . .

Like your dog Eddie! smiles!

I like the way that spare tire sits without a rack. I may look into a shallower rack to mount my tire while still having the bed for space, lumber, etc.
Same! I totally forgot to ask Eddie how he mounted it on top of the decked system when I was at Jeep Bash as I was much too short to see into the bed while the JT sat on flex ramps... Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like the way that spare tire sits without a rack. I may look into a shallower rack to mount my tire while still having the bed for space, lumber, etc.
There are a few rack/mounts out there that are just made for this and really, I like it lower too.
Same! I totally forgot to ask Eddie how he mounted it on top of the decked system when I was at Jeep Bash as I was much too short to see into the bed while the JT sat on flex ramps... Lol
I have the tie-down rails on my Decked and have it strapped to it. I'll try to post up some pics.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another piece of Nevada history lost forever. Just drove past this place yesterday too. Really sad to see the old Cottontail go but then, the building has really turned to shit with graffiti and vandalism in just the last few years. I honestly will never know why people are such pieces of shit.

WJCO

Meme King
There are a few rack/mounts out there that are just made for this and really, I like it lower too.
Do you know of any by chance that still allow for use of the tonneau cover? I assume not, but that's what I'd like to get or have custom made.

Top Bottom